Much of California and the nation may be mired in a slumping real estate market, but somebody forgot to tell San Carlos. I did a little data analysis on the San Carlos and was more than a little surprised to find the following:
San Carlos 2007 Real Estate Market:
• 297 homes were listed for sale in San Carlos to date in 2007
• Of these homes, 229 have closed escrow (sold.)
• Average selling price = $1,153,741
• Average list price = $1,127,473
• Difference = Average of $26,268 over the asking price
• Average Days on Market (DOM) for homes sold = 21 days
If that’s considered a bad year, then I’m sure glad I live here! While these numbers may ratchet downward a little as we head into the winter season, it clearly shows that 2007 has been a good year for selling a home in San Carlos. Here’s to hoping it will continue into 2008…
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!