The San Carlos real estate market is still chugging along, despite all of the bad news you may be seeing in the news. November was another gravity-defying month of fast sales and strong selling prices. Here’s the scoop:
- 22 homes closed escrow in San Carlos.
- Average (original) list price: $1,184,288,
- Average selling price: $1,164,088.
- Difference = -$20,160 below original list, on average.
- Average days on market (DOM): 26 days.
What does this mean? Pretty simple…Homes are priced accurately and they’re selling quickly. What else can you say! 😉 If you’re interested in seeing the home-by-home details, click here –> San Carlos November ‘07 Home Sales
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!