Despite the fact that we’re heading into the holiday season, the San Carlos real estate market is still humming along. Here are the details for this week:
- 298 Loma Road: 4BR/2BA, 1900 square feet. Listed at $2,250,000 by John Shroyer, RE/MAX Today. Loma Road has incredible panoramic views of the Bay Area — as you can see from the listing pictures, this home definitely has them. Click here for all the details —> 298 Loma Road
- 125 Kelton Ave: 3BR/1.5BA, 1440 sq ft. Listed at $1,495,000 by Randy Offenbach, Intero Real Estate Services. Seems a little pricey for this size of a home, but the value here lies in the large, 11,500 square foot lot. It doesn’t hurt that it’s smack in the middle of White Oaks either. Click here for details and photos —> 125 Kelton Ave
- 261 Oakview Drive: 5BR/3BA, 2770 sq ft. Listed at $1,399,999 (was there a sale on 9’s this week?) by Nino Perrone, Bay Area Estates. Comparing the # of bedrooms, baths, and price/sq ft with 125 Kelton…well, they’re totally different! Click here for more details, but no photos —> 261 Oakview Drive
- 204 Baytree Road: 3BR/2BA, 1700 sq ft. Listed at $1,150,000 by David Young, Coldwell Banker. Baytree is in a great neighborhood close to Burton Park. Click here for more details —> 204 Baytree Road
- 3 homes sold this week in San Carlos this week. Click here for the details: San Carlos Home Sales — 12/10/07
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!