There were no new listings this week in San Carlos — no surprise, considering that it’s Christmas week. However, escrow closings don’t take holidays… Here’s the summary of what closed this past week:
- 6 Homes closed escrow this week in San Carlos.
- Average sales price was $908,272
- This represents a difference of (43,013) or 3% below average original list price of $951,286.
- Average Days on Market (DOM) : 43 Days
- Average cost/square foot = $562
Any other community outside the Bay Area would kill for these types of numbers, but this is a little soft for San Carlos considering the performance of past weeks — especially the DOM data and the difference from the original list price.
For the details of each home that sold this week, click here —> San Carlos Home Sales — Week of 12/24/07
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!