They’re off!!! The new year is officially underway, and the market in San Carlos is off to an early start. There are a number of new listings that hit the market this week, and it seems as if buyers are out in force. Here are the details:
Eight homes went on the market this week in San Carlos. Here’s a quick summary — click on each address for more details:
- 35 Winding Way: $1,998,000, 4BR/ 3BA , 4150 square feet on a 18,200 square foot lot. MLS # 770237
- 1939 Birch Ave.: $1,750,000, 5BR/3BA, 2,519 square feet on a 5000 square foot lot. MLS # 770280
- 62 Madera Ave: $1,049,000, 4BR/3BA, 2,600 square feet on a 5700 square foot lot. MLS# 771170
- 1744 Arroyo Ave: $1,039,000, 3BR/2BA, 1,870 sq ft on a 6,600 sq ft lot. MLS # 771480
- 42 Stanford Ln : $990,000, 4BR/2.5BA, 1,690 sq ft on a 4,400 sq ft lot. MLS # 771330
- 2424 Saint Francis Way: $949,000 3BR/ 1 1/2 BA, 1,320 sq ft on a 5,225 sq ft lot. MLS # 770287
- 1009 Walnut St: $859,000, 2BR/ 1BA, 1,200 sq ft on a 6,000 sq ft lot. MLS # 771392.
- 43 Roslyn Ave: $848,000, 2BR/ 1 1/2BA, 1,260 sq ft on a 7,000 sq ft lot. MLS # 771073
Here’s a quick summary of the homes that closed escrow during this week:
- 10 Homes closed escrow this week.
- Average Sales Price: $1,245,300
- Average List Price: $1,312,990
- Difference: $67,690, or 5% below original list
- Average Days on Market (DOM) : 50 Days.
The decrease in sales price and the relatively long DOM numbers reflect the normal seasonal slowing of home sales. These numbers should pick up as we get into normal buying season.
For the details on all of the homes that sold in San Carlos this week, click here —> San Carlos Home Sales — Week of 1/8/08
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!