“Recession…sub-prime…election year…blah, blah, blah.” If there were any concerns about buyers sitting on the sidelines in San Carlos this year, those concerns were emphatically wiped out this week. Check out what happened with several of the homes that I profiled only a few days ago — click on the address if you want all the details:
- 1939 Birch Ave. List: $1,750,000 — Sale Pending in 7 Days
- 256 Ruby Ave: List: 1,235,000 — Sale Pending in 12 Days.
- 1744 Arroyo Ave: List: $1,039,000 — Sale Pending in 6 Days.
- 2424 Saint Francis Way: List: $949,000 — Sale Pending in 8 Days.
Is there a lesson here? You bet.
- For Sellers: I always tell my clients that January is a great time to list your home. There is less competition with other listings, and the serious buyers are out in force. If you have prepared your home properly for sale and it’s priced intelligently, it will sell. Just see above…
- For Buyers: They call it house hunting for a reason, and you must have your proverbial “gun” loaded. In this case, have your loan pre-authorized and your price range identified before you step out the door, and work with an experienced, responsive agent who knows the neighborhood well and can respond quickly when you find just that right home.
Happy House Hunting!
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!