This will be a short post, because not much new happened last week in the San Carlos real estate market. Inventory is VERY low right now in the city, so … There were only 4 homes that went on the market last week, and one of them is a second rounder. Here are the details (click on the address to get more details and photos) :
- 64 Belvedere Ave : $1,999,998 – 4BR/ 3BA , 3400 square feet on a 7,250 square foot lot. MLS # 773181, listed by Shirley Krause of Intero Real Estate Services. This is a “second-rounder” since it is back on the market at a lower price. This home is a complete remodel in a great location just a couple of blocks from Laurel. It suffered from being the most expensive home on the block when it was north of $2M, but it should fare much better at the reduced price.
- 1330 Hull Dr : $949,888 — 3BR/ 3BA , 1660 square feet on a 6,050 square foot lot. MLS # 772323, listed by Rebecca Ballesteros of Silicon Valley Capital Homes & Mortgage.
- 942 Alameda : $795,000 — 2BR/ 2BA , 1330 square feet on a 5,000 square foot lot. MLS # 772798, listed by Justine Ford of RE/MAX Today.
- 924 Cherry St : $729,000 — 2BR/ 1BA , 960 square feet on a 5,000 square foot lot. MLS # 772154, listed by Alex Lehr of Lehr Real Estate Services. This one is a great starter home for the first-time buyer. It’s a clean little house on a very nicely landscaped lot — lots of expansion possibilities down the road. Gets you into a good San Carlos neighborhood for less than $750k, which is saying something.
Only one home sold during the past week. Here’s the scoop:
- 1748 Greenwood Ave : Sale Price: $865,000, List Price: 865,000. 3BR/2BA, 1,390 sq ft on a 6,080 square foot lot. MLS # 762213.
Until next week…
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!