Despite the soggy weather this week, the “new-listing drought” continues in White Oaks, as there were no new homes to hit the market. In all of San Carlos, there were five new listings that braved the weather and came on the market this week. Here are the details — click on the address for full details and photos:
- 1010 Sunset Dr : $1,151,000 — 3BR/3BA, 2,250 sq ft on a large 13,290 square foot lot. MLS #774328, offered by David Young of Coldwell Banker.
- 89 Ensenada Rd: $1,139,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1,390 sq ft on a 9,880 square foot lot. MLS #773937, offered by Ken Jacoby, California Wide Properties.
- 811 Sunset Dr: $995,000 — 3BR/1.5BA, 1,200 sq ft on a 6,100 square foot lot. MLS #774327, offered by Joseph Bentley of Alain Pinel Realtors.
- 812 Cordilleras Ave: $849,000 — 2BR/1BA, 1020 sq ft on a 6,670 square foot lot. This is a very clean home with lots of expansion possibilities. GREAT location for a family, as it’s close to Brittan Acres Elementary School and Central Middle School. MLS #774190, offered by Bob Bredel of RE/MAX Today.
- 1027 Springfield Dr: $780,00 — 2BR/1BA, 820 sq ft on a 5,000 square foot lot. MLS #774471, offered by Dennis Tiu of Realty World.
Two homes closed escrow this week in San Carlos this past week. Here’s the skinny — click on the address for more details and photos:
- 204 Baytree Rd: Sales Price: $1,170,000. List Price: $1,179,000. Days on Market (DOM) – 38 Days, MLS #767068.
- 368 Clifton Ave: Sales Price: $815,000. Orig List Price: $869,500. DOM: 69 Days, MLS #757640.
Let’s hope for sunny weather and more listings next week…
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!