Well, the slump is off and the race is on. Now that the Super Bowl is over, new listings are hitting the market at a steady pace, not only in San Carlos but all other communities on the Peninsula. See this post for more details — Does the Market Wait for the Super Bowl? Here’s the scoop on the new listings and homes sales in San Carlos this past week. Click on the address for complete details:
- 2912 Brittan Ave: $1,395,000 — 4BR/3.5BA, 2,150 sq ft on a 9,600 square foot lot. MLS #777170, listed by John Shroyer of RE/MAX Today.
- 8 Camborne Ave : $1,298,000 — 4BR/2BA, 1,860 sq ft on a 6,750 square foot lot. MLS #800116, listed by Susan Mitchell of RE/MAX Today.
- 1912 Saint Francis Way: $1,499,000 — 3BR/3BA, 2,430 sq ft on a 7,296 square foot lot. This is a nice home in a fantastic White Oaks location. MLS #800103, listed by Justine Ford of RE/MAX Today.
- 328 De Anza Ave: $1,298,888 — 4BR/3BA, 2,170 sq ft on a 5,900 square foot lot. MLS #777292, listed by Eugenia Borges of Prudential Realty.
- 256 Fir Street: $859,000 — 2BR/1BA, 1050 sq ft on a 4,816 square foot lot. On the surface it seems a little pricey for a small 2/1, but there is an un-permitted living area downstairs that makes it feel bigger. MLS #800025, listed by Arn Cenedella of Coldwell Banker.
- 210 Sycamore St: $899,000 — 2BR/1BA, 1,410 sq ft on a 7,840 square foot lot. This is technically not a “brand new” listing since it was on the market last year. MLS #800083, listed by Julie Myers Gonzales of Coldwell Banker.
- 148 Colton Ave: $998,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1,550 sq ft on a 5,500 square foot lot. This is another prime White Oaks location. Keep an eye on this one — it seems to be significantly under-priced, so my guess is that it will sell quickly for well over list price (heard that one before in San Carlos?) MLS #776811, listed by Sarah Hillhouse of Coldwell Banker.
- 54 Bayport Ct: $850,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1420 sq ft on a 5,400 square foot lot. MLS #776838, listed by Tony Gabb of RE/MAX Star Properties.
Only one home closed escrow this past week. Trust me, there will be many more in the following weeks as the quick sales that took place in the past couple of weeks close their respective escrows. Here’s the scoop:
- 2308 San Carlos Ave: List Price: $810,000. Sales Price: $775,000. Difference = -$35,000. DOM 77 days.
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!