Signs of Life… As expected, the San Carlos real estate market shook off the effects of the winter hibernation and blasted out of the gates this week. This was easily the strongest showing of the year so far for new listings, with several going into contract within days of hitting the market. And homes continue to sell at or above asking price. Click on the address for more details.
- 400 Alameda de las Pulgas: $1,599,000 — 4BR, 4+BA, 2,491 sq ft on a 7,051 square foot lot. MLS #800095, listed by Greg Damelio of Cashin Company. You’re probably familiar with this one — it’s the gorgeous new home on the corner of San Carlos Ave and Alameda. This one is already in contract after languishing on the market for 72…..hours. 3 days!
- 17 Granite Ct: $1,299,888 — 3BR/3BA, 2,320 sq ft on a 6,468 square foot lot. MLS #777426, listed by Jim Byrnes of Keller Williams. True to form for the San Carlos real estate market, this home is also sale pending after a lengthy 4-day run on the market.
- 134 Sunnydale Ave: $1,699,000 — 4BR/2.5BA, 2,732 sq ft on a 5,500 square foot lot. MLS #778434, listed by Justine Ford of RE/MAX Today. With a great White Oaks location, this should also attract plenty of interested buyers..
- 176 Exeter Ave: $1,368,000 — 4BR/3BA, 2,820 sq ft on a 8,100 square foot lot. MLS #778294, listed by David Young of Coldwell Banker.
- 328 De Anza Ave: $1,298,888 — 4BR/3BA, 2,170 sq ft on a 5,900 square foot lot. MLS #777292, listed by Eugenia Borges of Prudential.
- 107 Vista del Grande: $1,249,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1,520 sq ft on a monster 17,600 square foot lot. MLS# 778399, listed by Rich Macario of RE/MAX Dolphin.
- 1309 Elm St: $1,295,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1,840 sq ft on a 5,560 square foot lot. MLS #778551, listed by Steve Gutierrez , out of area agent.
- 90 Bayport Ct: $889,950 — 3BR/2.5BA, 1,660 sq ft on a 5,544 square foot lot. MLS #777364, listed by Jeri Richardson of Terrace Associates.
- 1365 Geneva Ave: $998,000 — 3BR/1BA, 1,260 sq ft on a 4,040 square foot lot. MLS #778498, listed by Tom Hilligos of Coldwell Banker.
- 1915 Eucalyptus Ave: $959,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1770 sq ft on a 7,200 square foot lot. MLS #778457, listed by Stephanie Russell of RE/MAX Today.
- 1003 Holly St: $610,000 — 2BR/1BA, 950 sq ft on a 5,850 square foot lot. MLS #778620, listed by Lanny Danenberg of Keller Williams.
- 2125 Brittan Ave: $939,000 — 2BR/2.5BA, 1,590 sq ft on a 6,250 square foot lot. MLS #799834, listed by David Young of Coldwell Banker. Don’t rush out to see this one either…it’s already in contract.
- 1978 San Carlos Ave: $899,998 — 3BR/2BA, 1,310 sq ft on a 4,950 square foot lot. MLS #778720, listed by Judith Brooks of RE/MAX Pioneer.
If you’re betting the over/under on the San Carlos real estate market, the overs won big this week. Here’s the scoop — click on the address for more details.
- 2424 Saint Francis Way: Original List Price: $949,000. Sales Price: $960,000. Diff = +$11,000. Days on Market: 8 days. Listed by Claire Earley of Coldwell Banker
- 1957 Birch Ave: Original List Price: $849,000. Sales Price: $908,888. Diff = +$59,888 (wow!). Days on Market: 14 days. Listed by Marnie Barrett of Cashin Company.
- 812 Cordilleras Ave: Original List Price: $849,000. Sales Price: $900,000. Diff = +$51,000. Days on Market: 5 days. Listed by Bob Bredel of RE/MAX Today.
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!