It was definitely a case of split personalities this week in San Carlos. Homes either sold in less than a week and over list price (no doubt with multiple offers) or they took over a month and sold at significantly below list price. Not much middle ground. Here are the details — click on the address for more details:
- 2819 Eaton Ave: Pictured above, this home is 4BR/4+BA, 4700 sq ft on nearly 2/3 of an acre — a rarity in San Carlos. It originally listed at $2,999,000 and sold for $2,800,000 in 72 days, for a difference of (-$199,000) below list. MLS #752160, listed by David Parks of Gateway Properties.
- 17 Granite Ct: Original List: $1,299,888. Sale Price: $1,450,000. Difference: +$150,112 over list (wow…) Days on Market: 4 days. MLS #777426, listed by Jim Byrnes of Keller Williams.
- 21 Pine Ave: Original List: $1,279,000. Sale Price: $1,245,000. Difference: (-$34,000) below list. Days on Market: 62 days. MLS #765967, listed by Claire Earley, Coldwell Banker.
- 28 Vista Del Grande: Original List: $949,000. Sale Price: $890,000. Difference: (-$59,000) below list. Days on Market: 112 days. MLS #757425 — listed by Rudy Helin, Cashin Company.
- 42 Stanford Ln: Original List: $990,000. Sale Price: $910,000. Difference: (-$80,000) below list. Days on Market: 31 days. MLS #771330 — listed by Marnie Barrett, Cashin Company.
- 2125 Brittan Ave: Original List: $939,000. Sale Price: $945,000. Difference: +$6,000 above list. Days on Market: 7 days. MLS #799834 — listed (and sold) by David Young, Coldwell Banker.
- 942 Alameda de las Pulgas: Original List: $795,000. Sale Price: $851,500. Difference: +$56,500 above list. Days on Market: 6 days. MLS #772798 — listed by Justine Ford, RE/MAX Today.
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!