Who says the market slows down in the summer? If you read my previous post about the summertime market, you’ll know the answer 🙂 There are some great new homes to see this week, especially the new listing at 620 Park Ave. Great part of White Oaks.
It’s interesting to see however, that five of the six sales this week went for below the original list price — in some cases the difference was significant. Some properties are coughing up concessions, and some are still selling quickly with multiple offers. It all depends on where the home is, and what condition it’s in. So goes the wacky real estate market of San Carlos…
Click on the addresses for more details and photos…enjoy!
- 212 Fairmont Ave: (Pictured Above) Sale Price: $1,189,500. Original List Price: $1,225,000. Difference: $35,500 below original list. This was a great White Oaks home on a really nice street. Fairmont and Alberta are close to White Oaks School, which is a big plus for families with little tykes. DOM: 23 Days. MLS# 80809285, listed by Mike and Sandy Rostad of Coldwell Banker.
- 96 Wessex Way: Sale Price: $1,625,000. Original List Price: $1,649,000. Difference: $24,000 below original list. DOM: 11 Days. MLS# 80813624, listed by Wendi Selig of Coldwell Banker.
- 1252 Crestview Dr: Sale Price: $1,298,888. Original List Price: $1,348,888. Difference: $50,000 below original list. DOM: 50 Days. MLS# 80789330, listed by Lorelei Keim of Coldwell Banker.
- 1925 Howard Ave: Sale Price: $912,000. Original List Price: $889,000. Difference: $23,000 above original list. DOM: 14 Days. This is a great example of who things sell quickly if they’re in good condition and priced right. MLS# 80807830, listed by Louis Vega of Realty World Executives.
- 885 Buckland Ave: Sale Price: $860,000. Original List Price: $879,000. Difference: $19,000 below original list. DOM: 9 Days. MLS# 80808072, listed by Justine Ford of RE/MAX Today.
- 2452 San Carlos Ave: Sale Price: $768,000. Original List Price: $769,000. Difference: $1,000 below original list. DOM: 46 Days. MLS# 80801134, listed by David Young of Coldwell Banker.
- 620 Park Ave: (Pictured Above) $1,319,000 — 4BR/2BA, 2,000 sq ft on an 5,911 square foot lot. This is in a prime part of White Oaks, on one of the best sections of Park Ave — just a few blocks away from Eaton. Definitely catch this one on the open house today, because I don’t think it’s going to be on the market long. MLS# 80819611, listed by Tom Neel of Coldwell Banker.
- 2527 1/2 Graceland Ave: $1,325,000 — 3BR/3.5BA, 3,480 sq ft on an 11,700 square foot lot. MLS# 80817985, listed by David Young of Coldwell Banker.
- 1376 Cedar St: $1,289,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1,840 sq ft on a big and beautiful 10,500 square foot lot. MLS# 80819121, listed by Michelle Glaubert of Coldwell Banker.
- 2682 Thornhill Dr: $1,150,000 — 4BR/3BA, 1,970 sq ft on a 5,650 square foot lot. MLS# 80819339, listed by Olivia Edwards of McGuire Real Estate.
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!