As you might expect, the week following the 4th of July holiday is often a slow one, and this week was no different. But where we lacked in quantity of sales, we made up for in quality. Some very recognizable homes closed escrow this past week — 1309 Elm, 920 Heather, and especially 1009 Woodland Avenue.
The number of active listings has once again dropped, and it’s now sitting at 52. As always, click on the addresses for more photos and details.
- 1009 Woodland Ave: (Pictured Above) Sale Price: $1,575,000. Original List Price: $1,479,000. Difference: $96,000 above original list. This home drew lots of attention, and rightfully so. It’s located right across from the “quite side” of Burton Park on a scenic part of Woodland Ave. It also has a big lot, which is a huge plus. DOM: 11 Days. MLS# 80815291, listed by Arlene Sullivan of Coldwell Banker.
- 920 Heather Dr: Sale Price: $1,700,000. Original List Price: $1,650,000. Difference: $50,000 above original list. DOM: 3 Days. MLS# 80817130, listed by David Young of Coldwell Banker.
- 1309 Elm St: Sale Price: $1,175,000. Original List Price: $1,249,000. Difference: $74,000 below original list. DOM: 62 Days. (139 Days total.) MLS# 80806237, listed by Greg Celotti of Alain Pinel Realtors.
- 45 Maple Way: Sale Price: $869,000. Original List Price: $929,000. Difference: $60,000 below original list. DOM: 62 Days. (99 Days total.) MLS# 80800630, listed by Justine Ford of RE/MAX Today.
- 768 Chestnut St: (Pictured Above) $1,850,000 — 5BR/3.5BA, 5,320 sq ft on an 16,030 square foot lot. MLS# 80819712, listed by Trish Ward of Intero Real Estate Services.
- 1356 Rosewood Ave: $899,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1,863 sq ft on an 4,920 square foot lot. MLS# 80819710, listed by Justine Ford of RE/MAX Today.
- 264 Fir St: $874,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1,460 sq ft on an 5,280 square foot lot. MLS# 80820938, listed by Jane Fletcher of RE/MAX Today.
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!