After a couple of slow weeks, there was a nice jump overall in new listings, especially in the $1.5M and above range. There are some pretty nice homes in this range to chose from now, so happy house hunting this weekend. Even with all of these new listings, the current inventory is only at 56. That means homes are still selling at a quick pace.
Click on the addresses for more details and photos…
- 2936 Eaton Ave: (Pictured Above) Sale Price: $1,102,000. Original List Price: $998,000. Difference: $104,000 above original list. This home didn’t get the photo feature spot on the blog this week because it was the highest priced home to sell. This was easily the best bargain in recent history in San Carlos. Surrounded by other multi-million dollar homes at the top of Eaton and sporting an 8,900 square foot lot, this home has TONS of potential for a nice upgrade. I’m not at all surprised that it went so high over asking. DOM: 10 Days. MLS# 80815530, listed by Debbie Wilhelm of Coldwell Banker.
- 1091 Hewitt Dr: Sale Price: $1,092,000. Original List Price: $1,089,000. Difference: $3,000 above original list. DOM: 7 Days. MLS# 80813607, listed by Lizette D’Almeida of Intero Real Estate Services.
- 35 Buckland Ct: Sale Price: $1,020,000. Original List Price: $1,049,950. Difference: $29,950 below original list. DOM: 15 Days. MLS# 80812241, listed by Karen Smith of Intero Real Estate Services.
- 401 Old County Rd: Sale Price: $545,000. Original List Price: $559,000. Difference: $14,000 below original list. DOM: 7 Days. MLS# 80816679, listed by Bob Bredel of RE/MAX Today.
- 1449 Chestnut St: Sale Price: $1,320,000. Original List Price: $1,299,950. Difference: $20,050 above original list. DOM: 11 Days. MLS# 80813605, listed by Maxine Dumas of Dumas & Company.
- 747 Knoll Dr: (Pictured Above) $2,128,000 — 5BR/3BA, 3,250 sq ft on an 12,920 square foot lot. This gives Knoll Drive the undisputed title as most expensive street currently for sale in San Carlos, with 3 active listings over $2M!!!! You go, Knoll. MLS# 80821304, listed by Shirley Kraus of Intero Real Estate Services.
- 2230 Carmelita Dr: $1,779,000 — 4BR/3BA, 2,335 sq ft on an 8,250 square foot lot. MLS# 80822488, listed by Adam Hicks of Gateway Properties.
- 1339 Pebble Dr: $1,698,000 — 5BR/2.5BA, 3,060 sq ft on an 7,620 square foot lot. MLS# 80822317, listed by George Chopoff of RE/MAX Star Properties.
- 149 Madera Ave: $1,695,000 — 4BR/3.5BA, 3,380 sq ft on an 12,000 square foot lot. MLS# 80821335, listed by Chuck McCay of Realty World.
- 118 Crestview Ct: $1,650,000 — 5BR/3BA, 2,960 sq ft on an 17,160 square foot lot. MLS# 80822379, listed by Glenn Sennett of Coldwell Banker.
- 3153 La Mesa Dr: $1,295,000 — 4BR/2BA, 1,900 sq ft on an 7,800 square foot lot. MLS# 80822381, listed by Cynthia Smith of Alain Pinel Realtors.
- 316 Chesham Ave: $899,950 — 4BR/2.5BA, 1,700 sq ft on an 9,148 square foot lot. MLS# 80822690, listed by Maxine Dumas of Dumas & Company.
- 1018 Cedar St: $879,000 — 2BR/2BA, 1,200 sq ft on an 5,500 square foot lot. MLS# 80822153, listed by Michael Henderson of Cashin Company.
- 1983 Belle Ave: $859,000 — 2BR/1BA, 1,070 sq ft on an 5,000 square foot lot. MLS# 80822205, listed by George Chopoff of RE/MAX Star Properties.
- 1537 Howard Ave: $829,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1,310 sq ft on an 3,720 square foot lot. MLS# 80822186, listed by John Shroyer of RE/MAX Today.
- 1024 Northwood Dr: $599,000 — 2BR/1BA, 820 sq ft on an 4,675 square foot lot. MLS# 80821340, listed by Claudette Wood of Alain Pinel Realtors.
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!