Leave it to me to keep changing things on this site. Never sit still….
The weekly “series-formerly-known-as-What-Sold-and-What’s New” is being enhanced and renamed “The San Carlos Week in Review.” (I know, I know… that name is boring, too. So send me your suggestions for a good name!)
What’s the difference, you ask? I wanted to broaden the scope of the weekly update and add more value to the weekly home sales and new listings, so I decided to add an informal audio chat on what happened during the week in San Carlos real estate, and what it means to you..and anything else that I forgot to write about…Click below for this week’s version.[audio:The New White Oaks Blog.mp3]
I hope you like the changes — shoot me an email or comment at the bottom and let me know what you think!
Click on the address for more details and additional photos.
- 517 Pearl Ave: (Pictured Above) Sale Price: $1,740,000. Original List Price: $1,739,000. Difference: $1,000 above original list. I’m not even sure this home made it to the first open house. A remodeled home on a 7,100 square foot lot right in the heart of White Oaks was too good to pass up . I’ve always said that Pearl is one of my favorite streets in White Oaks (I have many!) and this is on one of the best parts of Pearl. DOM: 4 Days. MLS# 80815499, listed by Mark Scafine of SC Properties.
- 35 Winding Way: Sale Price: $1,630,000. Original List Price: $1,698,000. Difference: $68,000 below original list. DOM: 0 Days (under the current listing. This one has been for sale for the better part of a year. MLS# 80823421, listed by Cherie Cerna of Coldwell Banker.
- 248 Club Dr: Sale Price: $1,450,000. Original List Price: $1,649,461. Difference: $199,461 below original list. DOM: 95 Days. MLS# 80779864, listed by Donna Marie Baldwin of Coldwell Banker.
- 1030 Elm St: Sale Price: $1,300,000. Original List Price: $1,299,000. Difference: $1,000 above original list. DOM: 47 Days. MLS# 80813718, listed by Alex Lehr.
- 956 Sunset Dr: Sale Price: $1,060,000. Original List Price: $1,075,000. Difference: $15,000 below original list. I really liked this home — I got to see it several times with clients, and it grew on me. Great bay views from the family room, nice kitchen, and big bedrooms. The price looks pretty good, too. DOM: 18 Days. MLS# 80812471, listed by David Parks of Gateway Properties.
- 65 Chestnut St: Sale Price: $910,000. Original List Price: $929,000. Difference: $19,000 below original list. DOM: 48 Days. MLS# 80805686, listed by Alex Lehr of Lehr Real Estate.
- 910 Sunset Dr: Sale Price: $820,000. Original List Price: $859,000. Difference: $39,000 below original list. DOM: 48 Days. MLS# 80808627, listed by Raquel Williams of Blue Point World.
- 1029 Cherry St: Sale Price: $715,000. Original List Price: $799,000. Difference: $84,000 below original list. DOM: 74 Days. MLS# 80802949, listed by Don Chareonchitswad of RE/MAX Dolphin.
- 790 Knoll Dr: (Pictured Above) $1,200,000 — 4BR/3BA, 1,420 sq ft on a 7,912 square foot lot. MLS# 80823347, listed by Christian Battaglia, Broker.
- 10 Alderlee Way: $2,495,000 — 5BR/4+BA, 3,810 sq ft on a 14,400 square foot lot. Had there been pictures available, I’m sure this would have been our featured listing this week. MLS# 80824063, listed by David Young of Coldwell Banker.
- 2009 Brittan Ave: $825,000 — 3BR/2BA, no square footage reported, 6,450 square foot lot. Sorry, no square footage and no listing photos — you’ll need to show up at this one if you want to see it. MLS# 80823532, listed by Kathleen Hughes of RE/MAX Gold.
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!