In this week’s podcast, you’ll hear:
- Hot weather, cold real estate market.
- 231 Windsor Drive — a great value on paper?
- Labor Day Weekend — a couple of quick projects.
Click on the player right below for the podcast
Here are the homes that sold this week, and the new listings that hit the market in San Carlos. Click on the addresses for more information and additional photos…
- 3110 Brittan Ave: (Pictured Above) Sale Price: $1,145,000. Original List Price: $1,245,000. Difference: $100,000 (8.0%) below original list. DOM: 59 Days. MLS# 80815545, listed by Jami Arami of Cashin Company.
- 2527 1/2 Graceland Ave: Sale Price: $1,200,000. Original List Price: $1,325,000. Difference: $125,000 (9.4%) below original list. DOM: 32 Days. MLS# 80818629, listed by David Young of Coldwell Banker.
- 1356 Rosewood Ave: Sale Price: $880,000. Original List Price: $899,000. Difference: $19,000 (2.1%) below original list. DOM: 12 Days. MLS# 80819710, listed by Justine Ford of RE/MAX Today.
- 1537 Howard Ave: Sale Price: $829,000. Original List Price: $829,000. No difference from original list. DOM: 7 Days. MLS# 80822186, listed by John Shroyer of RE/MAX Today.
- 1525 Greenwood Ave: Sale Price: $775,000. Original List Price: $759,000. Difference: $16,000 (2.1%) above original list. DOM: 8 Days. MLS# 80824367, listed by Eddie Azzopardi of Realty World — Homesellers.
- 65 Maple Way: (Pictured Above) $1,225,000 — 3BR/2.5BA, 2,040 sq ft on a 5,060 square foot lot. MLS# 80830712, listed by Claire Earley of Coldwell Banker.
- 215 Shelford Ave: $998,888 — 4BR/2BA, 1,560 sq ft on a 6,624 square foot lot. MLS# 80830473, listed by George Chopoff of RE/MAX Star Properties.
- 231 Windsor Dr: $799,950 — 3BR/2BA, 1,700 sq ft on a 5,000 square foot lot. MLS# 80830756, listed by Ellen Scardigli of Cashin Company.
- 1053 Cherry St: $679,000 — 2BR/2BA, 1,160 sq ft on a 5,000 square foot lot. MLS# 80830801, listed by Bryan Jacobs of J.V. & Associates.
- 220 Winding Way: $598,000 — 1BR/1BA, 760 sq ft on a 5,096 square foot lot. MLS# 80829772, listed by Rosa Holm of RE/MAX Today.
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!