Welcome to the “San Carlos Week in Review” for the week ending 11/22/08. The “Week in Review” series is comprised of an occasional weekly podcast, and a summary of new listings and home sales in San Carlos the prior week. Between the two, you should get a great idea of what happened last week in San Carlos real estate.
In this week’s podcast you’ll hear:
- San Carlos Market Recap.
- Should you put your home on the market right now?
Click on the “Play Now” link below to hear the podcast. Enjoy!
Here’s what sold this week, and what new listings hit the market. Click on the addresses for more information.
- 18 Club Drive: (Pictured Above) Sale Price: $1,200,000. Original List Price: $1,486,000. Difference: $286,000 (19.25%) below original list on the current listing. DOM: 66 Days. MLS # 80833321, listed by Deborah Chelini of Coldwell Banker. (Note that this home originally listed under another broker back in May of ’08 at $1,845,000, so the sales price reflects a drop of 35% from this figure.)
- 421 Hillcrest Rd: Sale Price: $859,000. Original List Price: $979,000. Difference: $120,000 (12.3%) below the original list price. DOM: 39 Days. MLS # 80833321, listed by David Kucera of Santa Clara Properties.
- 1501 San Carlos Ave: Sale Price: $808,000. Original List Price: $758,000. Difference: $50,000 (6.6%) above the original list price. DOM: 0 Days. This one never hit the market, as it appears the seller took a pre-emptive offer. MLS # 80833321, listed by KT Eckardt of Cashin Company.
- 308 Chesham Ave: (Pictured Above) $1,549,500 — 3BR/2.5BA, 2,385 sq ft on a 5,663 square foot lot. According to the MLS comments, this looks to be new construction. MLS# 80846081, listed by Chris Anderson of Alain Pinel Realtors.
- 204 Clifton Ave: $1,299,000 — 3BR/2.5BA, 1,910 sq ft on a 11,200 square foot lot. MLS# 80846514, listed by Donald Sfarzo of Alain Pinel Realtors
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!