Holiday Season is in full swing in San Carlos, and this town certainly knows how to get into the Holiday spirit. Between the City-sponsored events, school concerts, and the neighborhood traditions, there are plenty of things to do this month to celebrate the season. Here’s a quick summary of what Holiday Festivities are taking place in San Carlos for the month of December, courtesy of the San Carlos Chamber of Commerce:
Friday, December 5:
- Carlmont Choir Winter Concert — 7:00 PM @ Carrington Hall, Sequoia High School.
Saturday, December 6:
- Santa Arrives by Helicopter — 10:00AM @ Hiller Aviation Museum.
- Santa Rides a Fire Engine to Downtown San Carlos — 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM.
- Kiwanis Club 14th Annual Toy Drive — 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM @ Laurel Street Park.
- Puppet Art Theater — 12:00 PM@ The San Carlos Library.
- Caltrain Lighted Holiday Train — 6:15 PM @ Redwood City Caltrain Station (Sequoia Station.)
Sunday, December 7:
- Santa in Downtown San Carlos — 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Tuesday, December 9:
- Tree Lighting Ceremony — 7:00 PM @ City Hall Park.
- San Carlos Library Holiday Open House — 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM @ The San Carlos Library.
- Central Middle School Winter Concert: 7th & 8th grade bands, and the Jazz Band — 7:00 PM @ Mustang Hall, Central Middle School.
Wednesday, December 10:
- Central Middle School Winter Concert: 5th & 6th grade bands — 7:00 PM @ Mustang Hall, Central Middle School.
Thursday, December 11:
- Late Shopping Nite: Many dowtown stores will stay open until 8:00 PM on every Thursday evening.
Tuesday, December 16:
- Tierra Linda Middle School Winter Concert: 7th & 8th grade band — 7:00 PM @ Tierra Linda Middle School Gym.
Thursday, December 17:
- Tierra Linda Middle School Winter Concert: 5th & 6th grade band — 7:00 PM @ Tierra Linda Middle School Gym.
Finally, be sure to check out the annual Christmas Tree Lane festivities on both blocks of Eucalyptus Avenue. Pick any night of the week, park your car a block away and take a slow walk along the street. You’ll be amazed at how much effort the neighbors put into this event every year. If that doesn’t get you in the holiday spirit…
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!