(The “San Carlos Week in Review” is a series comprised of an occasional podcast, and a summary of new listings and home sales in San Carlos for the prior week. Between the two, you should get a great idea of what happened last week in San Carlos real estate.)
You’ll notice this week that I tweaked the format a little bit, just to freshen it up and make it more useful for you. For the “New Listings” and “Back on the Market” sections, I am now using live links to the MLS instead of a static snapshot. That means when you click on the address, it will give you a live update with the very latest info on the home. If you get a message back that says something to the effect like “Property Not Found,” that likely means the home is no longer for sale. It could be sold, withdrawn, or expired. If this happens and you want to find out more about that property, simply shoot me an email and I’ll track it down for you.
Here’s the scoop on what homes sold, and what new listings came on the market — click on the addresses for more details and photos:
San Carlos Home Sales
No homes closed escrow in San Carlos this week. This is the first time this happened since I have been tracking sales figures on this blog. 🙁
San Carlos New Listings
- (Pictured Above) $1,450,000 — 4BR/3BA, 3,420 sq ft on a 10,535 square foot lot. This great home was featured as the “New Listing of the Week” on the site. MLS# 80904140, listed by Tim Gilmartin of the Gilmartin Group.
- $1,399,000 — 3BR/2BA, 2,440 sq ft on a 10,080 square foot lot. MLS# 80905233, listed by Trish Ward of Intero Real Estate Services.
- $1,195,000 — 4BR/3BA, 2,835 sq ft on a unspecified size lot. This is the 4th (and possibly final) home in the Oakview Knolls development in White Oaks. More to follow on this in a separate post. MLS# 80904341, listed by Brian Chancellor of Alain Pinel Realtors.
- $1,148,950 — 3BR/2.5BA, 2,390 sq ft on a 7,553 square foot lot. UPDATE: This is now pending sale after only 4 days on the market. MLS# 80904111, listed by Dennis Pantano of Pantano Properties.
- $799,000 — 2BR/1BA, 1,2600 sq ft on a4,600 square foot lot. MLS# 80905000, listed by Mike Hirner of Alain Pinel Realtors.
Back on the Market
- $2,249,000 — (Pictured Above) 4BR/3.5BA, 4,261 sq ft on a 14,580 square foot lot. This home, and the adjacent lot at 710 Knoll have been for sale off and on since 2006. In doing so, these two properties have severely skewed the CDOM numbers for San Carlos over the past two years. MLS# 80904714, listed by Molitor and Lunder of Intero Real Estate Services.
- $2,099,000 — 4BR/3.5BA, 3,615 sq ft on a 15,315 square foot lot. MLS# 80904715, listed by Molitor and Lunder of Intero Real Estate Services.
- $1,292,000 — 4BR/3.5BA, 4,090 sq ft on a 8,880 square foot lot. OK, that equates to $316/sq foot…Wow! Was just pending sale and is now back on the market. MLS# 80905162, listed by Amy McEwan of Intero Real Estate Services.
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!