San Carlos Inventory Analysis
Activity remained very brisk this past week. I went through the open house at 15 Gaylord Ct last Sunday, and even despite the 95 degree heat and the distraction of Hometown Days, it was packed! (Note that it’s now pending sale) Multiple offers are starting to happen with more frequency on attractively priced homes, too. Here’s a snapshot of the San Carlos market, as of 5/23. The previous week’s stats are in parentheses:
|Homes < $1M||37 (34)||12 (20)||3.1 : 1 (1.7 : 1)|
|Homes $1M –$1.5M||15 (15)||10 (10)||1.5 : 1 (1.5 : 1)|
|Homes >$1.5M||11 (11)||2 (2)||5.5 : 1 (5.5 : 1)|
|Total||63 (60)||24 (32)||2.6 : 1 (2.3 : 1)|
San Carlos Home Sales
Below are homes that sold this past week in San Carlos. Click on the respective addresses to get all the details.
- Pictured Above — Sale Price: $811,000. Original List Price: $798,888. Difference: $12,112 (1.5%) above original list. DOM: 12 Days under MLS # 80916947. This one sold with multiple offers. Listed by Lorelei Keim of Coldwell Banker.
- Sale Price: $730,000. Original List Price: $829,000. Difference: $99,000 (11.9%) below original list. DOM: 50 Days under MLS # 80911131. Listed by David Young of Coldwell Banker.
- Sale Price: $750,000. Original List Price: $769,000. Difference: $19,000 (2.5%) below original list. DOM: 0 Days under MLS # 80920348. Listed by Doug Gonzalez of Coldwell Banker.
Homes Pending Sale in San Carlos
Here are some noteworthy pending sales from this week.
- 278 Vine Street went pending after 0 days on the market.
- 735 Orange Avenue went pending after only 11 days.
- 15 Gaylord Court is now pending after only 15 days on the market.
New Listings in San Carlos
Below are the new listings that hit the market this past week in San Carlos. Click on the respective addresses to get all the details. (Note: If a generic map comes up instead of a property profile, it likely means that particular home is already Pending Sale. Click the link in the “Homes Pending Sale” section to check.)
- Pictured Above — $1,895,000 — 4BR/3.5BA, 2,300 sq ft on a 22.383 square foot lot. MLS# 80925138, listed by John Shroyer of RE/MAX Today.
- $995,000 — 3BR/2BA, 2,610 sq ft on a 14,900 square foot lot. MLS# 80924710, listed by Marc Romer of RE/MAX Today.
- $899,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1,430 sq ft on a 9,400 square foot lot. MLS# 80924127, listed by Dolly Ramos of Prudential California Realty.
- $849,950 — 3BR/2BA, 2,120 sq ft on a 8,610 square foot lot. MLS# 80925015, listed by Dave Blewett of Intero Real Estate Services.
- $829,900— 2BR/1BA, 1,180 sq ft on a 7,790 square foot lot. MLS# 80925055, listed by Arlene Sullivan of Coldwell Banker.
- $799,000— 3BR/2BA, 1,670 sq ft on a 6,500 square foot lot. MLS# 80925194, listed by Jane Fletcher of RE/MAX Today.
(The “San Carlos Week in Review” series is a summary of new listings and home sales in San Carlos for the prior week, and an occasional podcast mixed in to keep things lively. Between the two, you should get a great idea of what happened last week in San Carlos real estate.)
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!