You may notice a new look and feel to the “Week in Review” series. Aside from the obvious change of scenery with the new blog layout, you may notice a new addition to the report: Condos & Townhouses. Historically, I haven’t tracked condo listings and sales in this report, but at the suggestion of a loyal reader, I will start doing so this week. This makes total sense, since condo and townhouse sales do make up a significant portion of the total real estate sales each year in San Carlos. So if condos are your thing, scroll to the bottom of the report!
Here’s a snapshot of the San Carlos single family home market, as of 1/9. The previous week’s stats are in parentheses:
|< $1M||13 (10)||9 (10)||1 : 4 (1 : 1)|
|$1M –$1.5M||9 (9)||2 (4)||4.5 : 1 (2.3 : 1)|
|>$1.5M||6 (5)||0 (0)||N/A (N/A)
|Total||28 (24)||11 (14)||2.5 : 1 (1.7 : 1)|
Single-Family Homes Sold in San Carlos:
Below are the single-family homes that sold this past week in San Carlos. Click on the respective addresses to get all the details.
- Pictured: Sale Price: $1,125,000. Original List Price: $1,295,000. Difference: $170,000 (13.1%) below original list. DOM: 8 Days, MLS #80951477. Listed by Bob Bredel of RE/MAX Today.
- Sale Price: $1,067,500. Original List Price: $1,099,000. Difference: $31,500 (2.9%) below original list. DOM: 17 Days, MLS #80951525. Listed by Eda Diridon of Carlmont Associates.
- Sale Price: $590,000. Original List Price: $729,000. Difference: $139,000 (19.1%) below original list. DOM: 109 Days, MLS #80941559. Listed by Liza Vernazza of Coldwell Banker.
(Click the “Homes Sold” button below see all of the homes that have sold in San Carlos in the past 3 months.)
Single-Family Homes Pending Sale in San Carlos:
The following homes went “Pending Sale” this week — click on the address for more info:
(Click the “Homes Pending Sale” button below to see ALL the homes that are Pending Sale in San Carlos.)
New Single-Family Home Listings in San Carlos:
Below are the new listings that hit the market this past week in San Carlos. Simply click on the address of each home to get all the details.
- Pictured: $1,695,000 — 4BR/3BA, 3,043 sq ft on a 5,650 square foot lot. MLS# 81000119. Listed by Anna Wong of Alain Pinel Realtors.
- $1,100,000 — 4BR/2BA, 1,880 sq ft on a 10,767 square foot lot. MLS# 80958277. Listed by Harold Kolivas of Century 21 Alliance.
- $769,888 — 2BR/1BA, 1,030 sq ft on a 4,920 square foot lot. MLS# 81000939. Listed by Steve Eldridge of RE/MAX Today. Not exactly a “new” listing, since it’s back on the market after a short respite.
- $399,000 — 2BR/2BA, 880 sq ft on a 5,850 square foot lot. MLS# 81001058. Listed by Silvia Martinelli of Realty World.
(Click the “Homes for Sale” button below to see ALL of the single-family homes currently for sale in San Carlos.)
Condos and Townhomes Sold in San Carlos:
There were no condo/townhome sales this past week.
(Click the “Condos Sold” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that have recently sold in San Carlos)
Condo/Townhouse Pending Sales in San Carlos
The following condos/townhouses are now pending sale:
- 3280 La Mesa Dr, after 49 days on the market
(Click the “Condos Pending Sale” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that are pending sale in San Carlos)
New Condo/Townhouse Listings in San Carlos:
There were no new condo/townhouse listings this past week.
(Click the “Condos for Sale” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that are currently for sale in San Carlos)
What’s Open This Weekend?
Click the “Open House” button to see ALL of the homes and condos scheduled to be open this weekend in San Carlos.
Want your data sooner? Follow my updates on Twitter where I post San Carlos home sales updates as they happen. Just click on the Twitter button below….
(The “San Carlos Week in Review” series is a summary of new listings and home sales in San Carlos for the prior week.)
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!