Lack of new inventory continues to hamstring the recovery of the real estate market in San Carlos. Despite all of the activity below, the number of active listings only oscillated between 24-28 this week. There are still far more interested buyers than there are homes to choose from, so we’ll remain in an inventory shortage situation for the upcoming weeks. That’s good news for sellers.
Here’s a snapshot of the San Carlos single family home market, as of 1/16. The previous week’s stats are in parentheses:
|< $1M||11 (13)||13 (9)||0.8 : 1 (1.4 : 1)|
|$1M –$1.5M||7 (9)||3 (2)||2.3 : 1 (4.5 : 1)|
|>$1.5M||7 (6)||0 (0)||N/A (N/A)
|Total||25 (28)||16 (11)||1.6 : 1 (2.5 : 1)|
Single-Family Homes Sold in San Carlos:
Below are the single-family homes that sold this past week in San Carlos. Click on the respective addresses to get all the details.
There were no single family homes that closed escrow this past week in San Carlos….
(Click the “Homes Sold” button below see all of the homes that have sold in San Carlos in the past 3 months.)
Single-Family Homes Pending Sale in San Carlos:
The following homes went “Pending Sale” this week — click on the address for more info:
- 184 Sycamore St, after 61 days on the market.
- 1805 White Oak Way, after 184 days.
- 1357 Rosewood Ave, 21 days.
- 417 Hillcrest Rd, 10 days.
- 988 Holly Street, 6 days
(Click the “Homes Pending Sale” button below to see ALL the homes that are Pending Sale in San Carlos.)
New Single-Family Home Listings in San Carlos:
Below are the new listings that hit the market this past week in San Carlos. Simply click on the address of each home to get all the details.
- Pictured: $1,595,000 — 5BR/4.5BA, 3,030 sq ft on a 8,400 square foot lot. MLS# 81001230. Listed by Adele Della-Santina of Cashin Company.
- $959,000 — 4BR/3BA, 2,050 sq ft on a 8,136 square foot lot. MLS# 81002163. Listed by Brett Jennings of Intero Real Estate Services. This one is listed as a short sale.
- $868,000 — 3BR/2.5BA, 2,070 sq ft on a 7,300 square foot lot. MLS# 81002018. Listed by David Young of Coldwell Banker.
(Click the “Homes for Sale” button below to see ALL of the single-family homes currently for sale in San Carlos.)
Condos and Townhomes Sold in San Carlos:
The following condos/townhouses sold this past week:
- Sale Price: $545,000. Original List Price: $549,000. Difference: $4,000 (0.7%) below original list. DOM: 6 Days, MLS #80955151. Listed by Sean Clar of RE/MAX Star Properties.
- Sale Price: $425,000. Original List Price: $428,888. Difference: $3,888 (1.0%) below original list. DOM: 21 Days, MLS #80953793. Listed by Ellen Larios of Cashin Company.
(Click the “Condos Sold” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that have recently sold in San Carlos)
Condo/Townhouse Pending Sales in San Carlos
The following condos/townhouses are now pending sale:
- 645 Prospect St #204, after 28 days.
(Click the “Condos Pending Sale” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that are pending sale in San Carlos)
New Condo/Townhouse Listings in San Carlos:
Below are the new condo/townhouse listings that hit the market this past week in San Carlos. Simply click on the address of each home to get all the details.
- $747,000 — 2BR/2.5BA, 1,793 square feet. MLS# 81001547. Listed by Kip Yit Fong of Century 21.
- $429,000 — 2BR/2BA, 1,070 square feet. MLS# 81001181. Listed by Melanie Smith of Coldwell Banker.
(Click the “Condos for Sale” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that are currently for sale in San Carlos)
What’s Open This Weekend?
Click the “Open House” button to see ALL of the homes and condos scheduled to be open this weekend in San Carlos.
Want your data sooner? Follow my updates on Twitter where I post San Carlos home sales updates as they happen. Just click on the Twitter button below….
(The “San Carlos Week in Review” series is a summary of new listings and home sales in San Carlos for the prior week.)
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!