Not only did inventory remain low this week — it actually dropped again, as pending sales outpaced new listings. Once again, we’re below 30 homes for sale in all of San Carlos. Interesting to note that those 29 homes that are on the market have been there for an average of 83 days — so while some homes are moving quickly, not all of them are.
Here’s a snapshot of the San Carlos single family home market, as of 2/27. The previous week’s stats are in parentheses:
|< $1M||16 (17)||22 (22)||0.7 : 1 (0.8 : 1)|
|$1M –$1.5M||7 (8)||7 (6)||1 : 1 (1.3 : 1)|
|>$1.5M||6 (7)||1 (0)||6 : 1 (N/A)
|Total||29 (32)||30 (23)||0.97 : 1 (1.1 : 1)|
Single-Family Homes Sold in San Carlos:
Below are the single-family homes that sold this past week in San Carlos. Click on the respective addresses to get all the details.
- Sale Price: $985,000. Original List Price: $959,000. Difference: $26,000 (2.7%) above original list. DOM: 63 Days, MLS #80955638. Listed by Dan Robinson of RE/MAX Today.
- Sale Price: $905,000. Original List Price: $978,000. Difference: $73,000 (7.5%) below original list. DOM: 34 Days, MLS #80937501. Listed by Raquel Nikravesh.
- Sale Price: $790,000. Original List Price: $779,000. Difference: $11,000 (1.4%) above original list. DOM: 2 Days, MLS #81004505. Listed by Dan Robinson of RE/MAX Today.
- Sale Price: $738,000. Original List Price: $738,000. Difference: $0 (0.0%) from original list. DOM: 65 Days, MLS #80957836. Listed by Leonard Bialer of Bialer & Associates.
(Click the “Homes Sold” button below see all of the homes that have sold in San Carlos in the past 3 months.)
Single-Family Homes Pending Sale in San Carlos:
The following homes went “Pending Sale” this week — click on the address for more info:
- 60 Harford Avenue, after 94 days on the market.
- 309 Old County Road, after 28 days.
- 117 Beverly Drive, 12 days.
- 700 Best Court, 76 days.
- 350 Oakview Drive, 5 days.
- 120 Palm Avenue, 11 days.
(Click the “Homes Pending Sale” button below to see ALL the homes that are Pending Sale in San Carlos.)
New Single-Family Home Listings in San Carlos:
Below are the new listings that hit the market this past week in San Carlos. Simply click on the address of each home to get all the details.
- Pictured: $1,295,000 – 4BR/3.5BA, 3,490 sq ft on a 6,375 square foot lot. MLS# 81008746. Listed by Bob Bredel of RE/MAX Today.
- $999,999 – 4BR/3BA, 2,600 sq ft on a 8,100 square foot lot. MLS# 81008742. Listed by Mahin Adeeb of Intero Real Estate Services.
- $899,000 – 3BR/2BA, 1,280 sq ft on a 4,482 square foot lot. MLS# 81009007. Listed by Regan Byers-Cinelli of Cashin Company.
Condos and Townhomes Sold in San Carlos:
Below are the condos/townhouses that sold this past week. Click on the address for all of the details:
- Sale Price: $544,000. Original List Price: $559,000. Difference: $15,000 (2.7%) below original list. DOM: 84 Days, MLS #80954550. Listed by Sean Clar of RE/MAX Star Properties.
(Click the “Condos Sold” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that have recently sold in San Carlos)
Condo/Townhouse Pending Sales in San Carlos
The following condos/townhouses are now pending sale:
- 222 Laurel Street #111, after 5 days on the market.
(Click the “Condos Pending Sale” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that are pending sale in San Carlos)
New Condo/Townhouse Listings in San Carlos:
The following condo/townhouse listings came on the market this past week:
(there were no new condo or townhouse listings this week.)
(Click the “Condos for Sale” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that are currently for sale in San Carlos)
What’s Open This Weekend?
Click the “Open House” button to see ALL of the homes and condos scheduled to be open this weekend in San Carlos.
Want your data sooner? Become a fan of the White Oaks Blog Page on Facebook where I post San Carlos home sales updates as they happen. Just click on the Facebook button below….
(The “San Carlos Week in Review” series is a summary of new listings and home sales in San Carlos for the prior week.)
Are you ready to step up to the most comprehensive data available about the San Carlos Real Estate market? Then subscribe to the White Oaks Blog for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Get the best coverage on the San Carlos real estate market delivered right to you!