Homes continued to sell at a brisk pace last week. Three listings that came on the market just the week before were snapped up, and multiple offers continue to be the norm for homes below $1M. Look for at least two more of these to fall into the “Pending Sale” category early next week.
Be sure to visit the San Carlos Open House Page to get a complete list of which homes will be open this weekend.
Here’s a snapshot of the San Carlos single family home market, as of 3/20. The previous week’s stats are in parentheses:
|< $1M||21 (21)||25 (22)||0.84 : 1 (0.95 : 1)|
|$1M –$1.5M||9 (7)||6 (8)||1.5 : 1 (0.9 : 1)|
|>$1.5M||6 (7)||2 (2)||3 : 1 (3.5 : 1)
|Total||36 (35)||33 (32)||1.1 : 1 (1.1 : 1)|
Single-Family Homes Sold in San Carlos:
Below are the single-family homes that sold this past week in San Carlos. Click on the respective addresses to get all the details.
- Pictured. Sale Price: $1,261,000. Original List Price: $1,165,000. Difference: $96,000 (8.2%) above original list. DOM: 8 Days, MLS #81005373. Listed by Marnie Barret of Cashin Company.
- Sale Price: $650,000. Original List Price: $650,000. No Difference – DOM: 185 Days, MLS #80939365. Listed by Michael Reid of Reid Realty.
(Click the “Homes Sold” button below see all of the homes that have sold in San Carlos in the past 3 months.)
Single-Family Homes Pending Sale in San Carlos:
The following homes went “Pending Sale” this week — click on the address for more info:
- 153 Park Avenue, after only 8 days on the market.
- 1733 Alameda de las Pulgas, after 28 days.
- 908 Rosewood Avenue, 7 days
- 1028 McCue Avenue, 14 days.
- 1423 Cordilleras Ave, 9 days.
(Click the “Homes Pending Sale” button below to see ALL the homes that are Pending Sale in San Carlos.)
New Single-Family Home Listings in San Carlos:
Below are the new listings that hit the market this past week in San Carlos. Simply click on the address of each home to get all the details.
- Pictured: $1,227,000 — 4BR/2.5BA, 1,910 sq ft on a 9,580 square foot lot. MLS# 81011994. Listed by Laura Bertolacci of RE/MAX Today.
- $1,095,000 — 4BR/3BA, 2,200 sq ft on a 4,840 square foot lot. MLS# 81013369. Listed by Carrie Du Bois of Coldwell Banker.
- $849,888 — 3BR/2BA, 2,130 sq ft on a 10,454 square foot lot. MLS# 81013161. Listed by David Young of Coldwell Banker.
- $868,000 — 3BR/2BA, 2,050 sq ft on a 15,530 square foot lot. MLS# 81012851. Listed by Debbie Wong of Prudential California Realty.
- $649,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1,450 sq ft on a 6,160 square foot lot. MLS# 81013246. Listed by Christine Vo of Casa Latino Bay Area Realty. Short Sale.
Condos and Townhomes Sold in San Carlos:
Below are the condos/townhouses that sold this past week. Click on the address for all of the details:
(no condos or townhouses sold this past week.)
(Click the “Condos Sold” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that have recently sold in San Carlos)
Condo/Townhouse Pending Sales in San Carlos
The following condos/townhouses are now pending sale:
(Click the “Condos Pending Sale” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that are pending sale in San Carlos)
New Condo/Townhouse Listings in San Carlos:
The following condo/townhouse listings came on the market this past week:
- There were no new condo or townhouse listings this week.
(Click the “Condos for Sale” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that are currently for sale in San Carlos)
What’s Open This Weekend?
Click the “Open House” button to see ALL of the homes and condos scheduled to be open this weekend in San Carlos.
Want your data sooner? Become a fan of the White Oaks Blog Page on Facebook where I post San Carlos home sales updates as they happen. Just click on the Facebook button below….
(The “San Carlos Week in Review” series is a summary of new listings and home sales in San Carlos for the prior week.)
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!