Great House, Outstanding Value
If you’ve been keeping track of homes that are selling lately in White Oaks and Howard Park, the 3BR/2BA configuration has been the “bread-and-butter” of the sales activity for the past 6 months. This is partly due to the fact that there are so many 3/2’s in the area, but also because of the widespread “cross-over” popularity of this size home. On one hand, it’s very desirable for first-time buyers (especially those with school-age children). But it’s also a great stepping-down point for those who are looking to downsize but still remain in San Carlos. I’ll be posting some prices in the coming weeks that will demonstrate how this surge in demand for 3BR/2BA homes in the flats has pushed pricing up to nearly $1M (and in some cases above) for this hot commodity.
Which brings me to my new listing at 1412 Howard Avenue. It has many of the key features that today’s home-buyers are looking for:
- 3 bedrooms. Including a master bedroom suite.
- Extra permitted room. Ideal for a 4th bedroom or home office.
- Updated kitchen. New countertops, cabinets, and appliances.
- Beautifully landscaped yard. Newly stained deck, and the property borders the creek in the back!
- Extra storage. Both front and back
- Outstanding location. Just 2 blocks from Laurel. An easy jaunt to Skinny Sippin’, Flight Lounge, or Refuge.
- San Carlos Schools. Of course!
It’s a great opportunity for those families looking to land in San Carlos before the new school year kicks off. And attractively priced at $850,000, it should fit nicely into the budgets of either first-time buyers, or the down-sizers.
Check it Out
Click here to see more pictures of this great home: 1412 Howard Avenue Virtual Tour. The house will be open both Saturday and Sunday this weekend from 1-4 PM. Hope to see you there!
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!