On the Market Today.
Are you looking for a 3 bedroom home that’s just a bit bigger than what you might find in the flats of San Carlos? How about a nice quiet neighborhood that’s off the beaten path, but still close to everything you need? Finally, how about the privacy and space of almost a third of an acre lot? Need to stay within the San Carlos School District limits? Got you covered.
If that hits a few points on your checklist, then you’ll want to see home that I just put on the market today: 1010 Sunset Drive, San Carlos.
Give Me Some Space!
At about 2,224 square feet, this home is definitely bigger than many of the 3-bedroom homes you’ll see in Howard Park or White Oaks. It has been nicely updated throughout the home, and underwent an extensive expansion back in 1986 which added a family room and downstairs bedroom and bath. This stretch of Sunset is nice and quiet, and you have a 13,290 square foot yard to disappear into if you really want to get away. Just check out this kitchen:
Here are some of the great features of this home:
- Kitchen: Updated with granite counters, gas cook-top, hardwood floors, and tons of space to indulge your cooking fancy.
- Family Room: Flows seamlessly from the kitchen to create that sought-after “great room” feel.
- Master Bedroom: Huge master bedroom suite with full-wall closets. There’s even a private balcony off the master bedroom that overlooks the back yard. This is a really large room that should accommodate whatever kind of bedroom furniture that you’ve acquired over time.
- Master Bath: Very elegant — newly tiled floor, vanity with dual sinks, and a shower that could host a small party!
- Bedrooms: All of the bedrooms are very generously sized. The third bedroom downstairs has its own dedicated bathroom and is ideal for a home office, or as a great place to park your mother-in-law when she’s staying for a long period of time.
- Parking: Not only does this home have a spacious 2-car garage with workbench, but there’s also another entirely separate driveway that leads up the side of the house. This gives you tons of off-street parking for your extra vehicles.
- San Carlos Schools: Per the latest school boundary map, this home is zoned for Heather Elementary and Tierra Linda Middle Schools.
There’s so much more to see in this great home. Which brings me to..
Interested? Check it Out..
I will be holding this home open this coming Sunday 11/7 from 1:00 -4:00 PM. Be sure to come by and see this great home. Can’t make it Sunday? No problem, it’s easy for your agent to show it during the week — or you can contact me for a private showing. Check out these sites for additional pictures and information:
Compared to the other large 3BR homes that are on the market today in San Carlos, 1010 Sunset is attractively priced at $1,099,000. Hope to see you this weekend!
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!