Location, Location, Location.
A wise boss once told me that when you highlight a problem, always try to have a solution at the ready. Great advice! Well, one new listing in the flats of San Carlos won’t totally solve the inventory crunch in San Carlos that I highlighted earlier this week on the site — but this particular home will be a fantastic option for those buyers who have been patiently house hunting in that red-hot flatland area of San Carlos. This Labor Day weekend, I am thrilled to be bringing to market this beautiful home at 1912 Howard Avenue in San Carlos.
If you’re looking for a move-in condition home that’s in a perfect downtown San Carlos location, then you won’t want to miss this one.
1912 Howard Avenue.
This impeccably maintained home is ideally situated just 2 blocks from Burton Park, and is a short hop to everything you need in downtown San Carlos. It seems like more and more buyers want to live in the flats of San Carlos to be closer to the schools, parks, and the great downtown area. This home puts you right there. Here’s a quick summary of what this great home has to offer:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 beautifully updated bathrooms.
- A chef’s kitchen with granite tile counters, stainless steel Viking gas range, and Bosch dishwasher.
- Random-plank hardwood floors in the living room and dining room. Hardwood throughout the ground floor.
- Central air conditioning and forced-air heat.
- Amazing landscaped yard — huge deck and lawn in the back is perfect for entertaining.
- Separate dining area.
- 1,570 square feet of intelligently planned living space.
- 2-car garage with workbench and storage.
- Attractively priced at $949,999.
Here are a few pictures to give you a sneak peek before it officially hits the MLS tomorrow:
Open House: Sunday, September 4.
If you’re around town this weekend, be sure to stop by the open house from 1:30-4:30 on Sunday and check out this amazing home. If you just can’t wait that long, feel free to contact me for a private showing. But either way, if you’re looking for that perfect move-in condition home in the flats of San Carlos, you just found it.
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!