On Top of the World in San Carlos.
Are you in the market for a newer-construction home that’s elegantly appointed, and large enough for family and extended guests? Are you tired of being priced out of stratospheric market in Menlo Park, or Palo Alto or even Burlingame? Or, are you looking for that perfect family home that puts you square in the middle of the Carlmont High School boundary?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I have just the place for you. I am very pleased to offer an absolutely stunning custom home for sale in the northern neighborhood of San Carlos.
Elegance and Intelligence.
Custom built in 2005, this home is the perfect blend of luxury and intelligent layout. With 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, it can easily handle large families and still accommodate extended guests. The stunning chef’s kitchen flows seamlessly into the family room for that “great-room” feel that everyone wants. And for those of you who need a more formal dining area for those special occasions, we’ve got you covered — there’s an elegant dining room that attaches directly to the kitchen.
Here are some additional details about this amazing house:
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full and 1 half bath. 3,420 square feet (per county records).
- Separate formal dining and living rooms.
- Spectacular chef’s kitchen with granite counters, tile back-splash, Wolf gas range, and Subzero refrigerator.
- Intelligent layout – 2 bedrooms upstairs and 3 downstairs.
- Spacious master suite with elegant master bath and walk-in closet.
- Breathtaking views of the coastal range from the back deck.
- Terraced back yard with large lawn.
- Highly sought-after school combination: Arundel Elementary School, Tierra Linda Middle School, and Carlmont High School (buyer to confirm availability).
- Asking price: $1,874,000
Click here for the virtual tour; here are just a few pictures of this gorgeous home…
This gorgeous home has it all! If you’re interested in seeing more, please have your agent contact me directly at 650-207-2024 or email@example.com for more information and to arrange a private showing. This home is currently not on the MLS, so don’t miss your chance to see it before everyone else does…
Are you ready to step up to the most comprehensive data available about the San Carlos Real Estate market? Then subscribe to the White Oaks Blog for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Get the best coverage on the San Carlos real estate market delivered right to you!