Exceptional Value in San Carlos.
You just don’t expect to see the word “value” associated with a home for sale in San Carlos these days. With demand skyrocketing for just about any home that’s remotely close to downtown, prices have been following suit. It’s almost impossible to find a 3-bedroom house on the downtown side of Alameda in San Carlos that doesn’t start with a “9”, or worse yet a 7-digit number starting with a “1”. At the time of this post, there are only 5 homes total for sale in all of White Oaks/Oak Park and Howard Park with only one of them being in Howard Park — and that one is a whole lot closer to $2M than it is $1M.
That’s why I’m pleased to offer a very nice alternative to those looking for a really great Howard Park home without breaking the bank: 935 Alameda in San Carlos.
Open This Weekend.
When you come through the door, you’ll immediately see that 935 Alameda is a whole lot of house for just $899,000. This home is in absolutely move-in condition and has the following features:
- 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms in 1,760 square feet of living space.
- Large 8,250 square foot lot, 2-car garage.
- Huge living room with elegant tile fireplace.
- Spacious kitchen/family room combination area.
- Updated bathroom with new tile, tub and modern shower.
- Gleaming hardwood floors in the living area and throughout the upstairs bedrooms.
- Finished basement area that’s ideal for craft room or home office.
- Indoor laundry area (in basement).
- Great central location that’s close to everything you need in San Carlos.
Here are just a little taste of what you’ll see this weekend:
Open house hours this weekend will be on both Saturday and Sunday from 1:00-4:00 PM with first showings available on Friday – contact me or your agent if you’d like to see this great home. Don’t miss out on this one!
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!