I am very pleased to announce my new San Carlos listing at 278 Vine Street, which is making its debut on the market today. This remarkable 3BR/2BA home has been recently updated throughout, so it’s ready for the next owners to move right in! I will holding it open this Saturday and Sunday from 1-4 PM on both days, so I hope to swing by and see this amazing house.
278 Vine has some really key features that are going check a lot of boxes for prospective home buyers in San Carlos. When you drop by and see it, you’ll see what I’m about to tell you below.
Location, Location, Location.
278 Vine Street is located in northern portion of San Carlos, referred to as Cordes in the real estate zoning lingo. And this charming home is located on the 200 Block of Vine, which is the much flatter portion of what is already a fairly quiet street. As I have discussed numerous times on this site, Cordes has long been a hidden gem in San Carlos. Although adjacent neighborhoods like White Oaks and Howard Park are much better known and tend to command higher prices than Cordes, there are a few things that make this a very desirable place to live.
First, despite what you may believe, most of Cordes is closer to the red-hot northern stretch of the downtown San Carlos shopping district than much of Howard Park, and it’s definitely closer than White Oaks. That fact alone seems to escape many prospective buyers. Second, Cordes boasts what many will argue is the top school combination in San Carlos. Based on the current school boundaries, Cordes is served by Arundel Elementary, Tierra Linda Middle, and Carlmont High Schools. (Of course, school boundary enrollment is not guaranteed anywhere in San Carlos, and interested buyers should confirm enrollment criteria to their satisfaction.)
And as home buyers are finding out with some recent sales in this area, Cordes is no longer a hidden secret in San Carlos.
All the Right Stuff.
Aside from the outstanding location, there’s lots of good stuff happening with 278 Vine Street. The house has been completely updated throughout, so you don’t need to do anything to it. This means you can just move in on a Saturday, and go back work on Monday! As I mentioned above, this home checks lots of boxes for San Carlos home buyers:
- Master Bedroom Suite: The spacious master suite boasts an updated master bath with separate tub and shower. There’s a really nice private sitting area, which is a great place for a nice little retreat. There’s even separate his-and-hers closets.
- Kitchen: This also has been tastefully updated with granite counters, tile flooring, stainless steel appliances, and even a built in wine fridge!
- Bedrooms: They’re spacious, and very centrally located in the house. They’re also nicely finished out with hardwood floors and dual-paned windows.
- Bonus Room: Above the garage, there’s a handy bonus room that can be utilized as a home office or extra storage. That’s a huge plus!
- Yard: The back yard is simply spectacular, with an expansive lawn, redwood deck, and even a barbecue area at the top.
Here are some pictures of the home.
Want to See More?
The complete virtual tour can be seen at 278Vine.com. And the house will be open this weekend on both Saturday and Sunday from 1-4. Hope to see you there!
Are you ready to step up to the most comprehensive data available about the San Carlos Real Estate market? Then subscribe to the White Oaks Blog for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Get the best coverage on the San Carlos real estate market delivered right to you!