Annual Police Update.
As they have done for the past several years, the San Carlos Police Bureau of the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office will be hosting its Annual Town Hall Meeting on Tuesday, May 7th - 7:00pm at City Hall (600 Elm Street). This is a great opportunity to discuss ongoing crime prevention efforts in San Carlos, and to get the answers to your most pressing questions, such as:
- “What’s going on will all these burglaries?” You will receive an update directly from our Burglary Detectives on our most recent developments in the residential burglary investigations.
- “How can I learn about crime in my neighborhood?” You will learn how to plot San Carlos crimes from your home computer.
- “What is being done to keep my kids safe in and around San Carlos Schools?“ You will hear from our School Resource Officer about all that has been done to protect your children in and around San Carlos Schools.
- “What are the crime trends that will effect the City?” You will receive an overview from the Police Chief about crime and policing activities in San Carlos.
- “What is the most underestimated public safety threat we face?“ Answer: Earthquakes. You will get information about how to be prepared for a local emergency such as a major earthquake.
- “Since the police can’t be everywhere at once, how can we better protect ourselves?“ You will receive valuable crime prevention information and learn about Neighborhood Watch.
If the past year’s meetings are any indication, this will be a very interesting and informative meeting. So mark your calendars, and we’ll see you there.
Are you ready to step up to the most comprehensive data available about the San Carlos Real Estate market? Then subscribe to the White Oaks Blog for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Get the best coverage on the San Carlos real estate market delivered right to you!