Are you curious how the San Carlos real estate market fared in February? After all, we’re supposedly in a “down” market. Well, once again San Carlos is doing quite well. See below for a quick summary of how Feb ’08 compared to the same period last year. If you’d like to see what actually sold in February ’08, just click on the link at the bottom.
San Carlos Home Sales – February 2008/2007 Comparison:
- # Homes Sold: 13 in Feb 2008 vs 12 in Feb 2007 => 8.3% increase
- Average Sales Price: $1,165,530 in ’08 versus $1,125,608 => 4% increase
- Median Sales Price: $1,202,000 in ’08 versus $1,051,500 in ’07 => 14% increase
- Avg $/sq ft: $692/sq ft in ’08 versus $614/sq ft in ’07 => 13% increase
- Avg Days on Market: 18 Days in ’08 versus 29 Days in ’07 => 11 Days Less
Click here for a complete list of what sold in February => San Carlos February ‘08 Home Sales.
Oh yes, in case you were wondering how San Carlos is performing year-to-date, 22 homes have sold since January 1 — compared to 15 during the same period last year. Not bad for a market that’s in the tank 🙂
The San Carlos market just keeps on trucking…
Welcome to to the White Oaks Blog — the most widely read blog dedicated to the San Carlos real estate market! Have blog updates sent to you automatically by subscribing for free by clicking here. Be sure to follow the White Oaks Blog on Facebook at https://Facebook.com/WhiteOaksBlog , and on Twitter @WhiteOaksBlog.
Don’t miss a single update!