San Carlos New Listings and Home Sales — Week of 1/15/08
January 21, 2008
This will be a short post, because not much new happened last week in the San Carlos real estate market. Inventory is VERY low right now in the city, so … There were only 4 homes that went on the market last week, and one of them is a second rounder. Here are the details (click on the address to get more details and photos) :
- 64 Belvedere Ave : $1,999,998 – 4BR/ 3BA , 3400 square feet on a 7,250 square foot lot. MLS # 773181, listed by Shirley Krause of Intero Real Estate Services. This is a “second-rounder” since it is back on the market at a lower price. This home is a complete remodel in a great location just a couple of blocks from Laurel. It suffered from being the most expensive home on the block when it was north of $2M, but it should fare much better at the reduced price.
- 1330 Hull Dr : $949,888 — 3BR/ 3BA , 1660 square feet on a 6,050 square foot lot. MLS # 772323, listed by Rebecca Ballesteros of Silicon Valley Capital Homes & Mortgage.
- 942 Alameda : $795,000 — 2BR/ 2BA , 1330 square feet on a 5,000 square foot lot. MLS # 772798, listed by Justine Ford of RE/MAX Today.
- 924 Cherry St : $729,000 — 2BR/ 1BA , 960 square feet on a 5,000 square foot lot. MLS # 772154, listed by Alex Lehr of Lehr Real Estate Services. This one is a great starter home for the first-time buyer. It's a clean little house on a very nicely landscaped lot — lots of expansion possibilities down the road. Gets you into a good San Carlos neighborhood for less than $750k, which is saying something.
Only one home sold during the past week. Here's the scoop:
- 1748 Greenwood Ave : Sale Price: $865,000, List Price: 865,000. 3BR/2BA, 1,390 sq ft on a 6,080 square foot lot. MLS # 762213.
Until next week…