The San Carlos Real Estate Week in Review: 1/30/10
January 30, 2010
The number of homes for sale in San Carlos finally pushed back above the 20's for the first time in several weeks. And unless a bunch of these 30 homes suddenly go into contract, the inventory count should stay above 30 for awhile — there are a couple of additional new listings just around the corner on Cedar Street and Greenwood Avenue. Finally, the spring buying season is heating up. That's good news, because January was a dud compared to expectations. Stay tuned later this week for January's Report Card on the site.
Here's a snapshot of the San Carlos single family home market, as of 1/30. The previous week's stats are in parentheses:
|< $1M||16 (14)||17 (15)||0.9 : 1 (0.9 : 1)|
|$1M –$1.5M||7 (6)||4 (4)||1.8 : 1 (1.5 : 1)|
|>$1.5M||7 (7)||0 (0)||N/A (N/A)
|Total||30 (27)||21 (19)||1.4 : 1 (1.4 : 1)|
Single-Family Homes Sold in San Carlos:
Below are the single-family homes that sold this past week in San Carlos. Click on the respective addresses to get all the details.
No single family homes closed escrow this past week in San Carlos…
(Click the “Homes Sold” button below see all of the homes that have sold in San Carlos in the past 3 months.)
Single-Family Homes Pending Sale in San Carlos:
The following homes went “Pending Sale” this week — click on the address for more info:
(Click the “Homes Pending Sale” button below to see ALL the homes that are Pending Sale in San Carlos.)
New Single-Family Home Listings in San Carlos:
Below are the new listings that hit the market this past week in San Carlos. Simply click on the address of each home to get all the details.
- Pictured: $1,399,950 — 4BR/3BA, 2,340 sq ft on a 8,250 square foot lot. MLS#81004048. Listed by Wendi Selig of Coldwell Banker.
- $900,000 — 3BR/2BA, 1,850 sq ft on a 6,960 square foot lot. MLS#81004196. Listed by Robin Wrigley of Alain Pinel Realtors.
- $649,900 — 3BR/1BA, 1,740 sq ft on a 5,000 square foot lot. MLS#81004274. Listed by Erick Crawford of Access Real Estate Services.
- $599,000 — 2BR/2BA, 1,180 sq ft on a 5,850 square foot lot. MLS#81003344. Listed by Claire Earley of Coldwell Banker.
- $549,000 — 2BR/1BA, 820 sq ft on a 5,000 square foot lot. MLS#81003128. Listed by Ruba Kaileh of RE/MAX Today.
(Click the “Homes for Sale” button below to see ALL of the single-family homes currently for sale in San Carlos.)
Condos and Townhomes Sold in San Carlos:
Below are the condos/townhouses that sold this past week. Click on the address for all of the details:
- Sale Price: $868,000. Original List Price: $908,000. Difference: $40,000 (4.4%) below original list. DOM: 37 Days, MLS #80954635. Listed by Janet Pistone of Alain Pinel Realtors.
- Sale Price: $525,000. Original List Price: $550,000. Difference: $25,000 (4.5%) below original list. DOM: 63 Days, MLS #80941912. Listed by Garrett Frakes of Polaris Group.
(Click the “Condos Sold” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that have recently sold in San Carlos)
Condo/Townhouse Pending Sales in San Carlos
The following condos/townhouses are now pending sale:
- 6 Azalea Lane, after 183 days on the market.
(Click the “Condos Pending Sale” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that are pending sale in San Carlos)
New Condo/Townhouse Listings in San Carlos:
The following condo/townhouse listings came on the market this past week:
- $499,000 — 2BR/2BA, 1,039 sq ft. MLS#81003350. Listed by Garrett Frakes of Polaris Group.
- $419,000 — 2BR/2BA, 1,040 sq ft. MLS#81004236. Listed by Anthony Peterson of Prudential California Realty.
- $414,000 — 2BR/2BA, 1,040 sq ft. MLS#81004329. Listed by Maureen Connor of Equity Capital.
(Click the “Condos for Sale” button below to see all of the condos and townhomes that are currently for sale in San Carlos)
What's Open This Weekend?
Click the “Open House” button to see ALL of the homes and condos scheduled to be open this weekend in San Carlos.
Want your data sooner? Become a fan of the White Oaks Blog Page on Facebook where I post San Carlos home sales updates as they happen. Just click on the Facebook button below….
(The “San Carlos Week in Review” series is a summary of new listings and home sales in San Carlos for the prior week.)